We aim to deliver your orders promptly. Delivery timescales and any post & packaging costs are agreed with you before we take any payment.
- Our local free delivery area is noted on our Contact page along with guidance for post & packaging costs for mainland UK.
- If you have any problems with our products, please call us first on 07803 203617 or use the contact form on our site.
- If you need more photos or more information about our products please do not hesitate to contact us before making a purchase. Please note that items in our Emporium are by their nature sometimes difficult to date – we use copyright dates on the box, product catalogues where we have them or our own internet research, although of course we cannot guarantee accuracy.
- Faulty goods will be fully refunded; we will collect the item locally or pay the return postage.
- Faulty products must be returned within 30 days for a refund. We can offer you an exchange if you prefer.
- Non-faulty goods must be returned within 7 days after receiving the product. We will exchange the goods or refund them, so long as the goods are still in the condition that they left us in. Any return postage will not be refunded unless the reason for return is due to our mistake – contact us first.
- If you have any further questions please get in touch.
This policy was last updated on 18 June 2020